The Heliport Balzers (LSXB) was built in 1979 as the first aviation facility in Liechtenstein.
Due to the increasing, regional demand for helicopter services, the heliport was expanded in multiple stages.
Valair moved to Balzers in 2017.
The heliport is situated on the bank of the river Rhine at 482m above sea level and offers a variety of benefits for the resident companies:
- Easy accessibility by car and public transportation
- Beneficial geographical situation with short flight distances to operational areas
- Good weather conditions thanks to few days with fog
- Picturesque landscape for scenic flights
- Easy and seamless handling
You may find more information by visiting www.lsxb.li