Valair Helicopters has been a specialist in the inspection of natural gas pipelines in Switzerland and Europe since 1992. Visual inspections using the exceptionally economic Robinson R44 helicopter provide cost-effective support for operators carrying out periodic checks.
With regular aerial surveys carried out by pilots who have experience in inspection work, responsible operators can rest secure in the knowledge that specialists will closely inspect the pipelines and immediately recognise any changes and be able to assess their relevance.
Our service package includes:
- The Valair inspection team comprises 2 professional pilots
- Aerial inspection of the gas lines at specified intervals
- Flight reporting in requested format
- Documentation of findings with photos and GPS coordinates
- Provision of GPS track for tracing the inspection flight
- Helicopter flight planning including obtaining permits where necessary
- Greatest possible consideration given to animals and humans during low-level flying
Our professional services are based on more than 20 years of experience in the field of inspection flights and the use of the latest technology and state-of-the-art devices.