In March 2000, Valair Maintenance was granted approval to run a maintenance facility in accordance with JAR 145 regulations. In October 2004, the organisation obtained EASA Part 145 certification. As a recognised Rolls Royce Service Centre Series RR300, Valair Maintenance also has the necessary licensing to carry out engine maintenance on the R66.
We can provide you with our maintenance, repair and overhaul services for the following helicopter models:
- Robinson R22 Series
- Robinson R44 Series
- Robinson R66 Turbine Series
- Bell 206 Jet Ranger
- Service Center for Robinson Helicopters
Range of services
- Regular maintenance checks
- ARC Review (aircraft annual inspection)
- Overhaul after 2,200 hours or 12 annual inspections
- EMU (Engine Monitoring System) data evaluation
Valair Maintenance has more than 10 years of experience in the maintenance, servicing and reconditioning of Robinson helicopters. You will benefit from the extensive knowledge of our team of mechanics. Continued professional development guarantees professionalism, safety and efficiency. The combination of many years of experience and continuous training acts as a guarantee that your helicopter is in good hands.
Valair Maintenance aims to provide professional maintenance and servicing work at a fair price. Our main strengths are keeping aircraft downtime short and providing our clients with comprehensive, individual advice and guidance.
- Robinson Helicopter Service Centre
- Authorised Robinson dealer for Switzerland
- Balancing of all types of rotors and propellers