Maintenance, replacement components and monitoring systems for the RR300 Turbine
As just one of three officially authorised Rolls Royce Service Centres in Europe, we offer the following services at the authorised RR300 Series Service Centre Switzerland:
- Regular maintenance checks
- Oil changes at regular intervals
- Power unit servicing in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Replacement of components
- Processing of warranty claims whilst still under manufacturer’s guarantee
- Annual inspection of the turbine
- Engine Monitoring System
- 24 hour technical support
- Data readouts using a diagnostics device in the event of incidents outside of operating limits
- First point of contact for exceedance cases
Valair Maintenance has more than 10 years of experience in the maintenance, servicing and reconditioning of Robinson helicopters. You will benefit from the extensive knowledge of our team of mechanics, gained from working on the R22 and R44 models and now on your R66 Turbine. Continued professional development guarantees professionalism, safety and efficiency. The combination of many years of experience and continuous training acts as a guarantee that your helicopter is in good hands.
Valair Maintenance aims to provide professional maintenance and servicing work at a fair price. Our main strengths are keeping aircraft downtime short and providing our clients with comprehensive, individual advice and guidance.